These services are all available to support you and no query is too small.
- If you are struggling to cope with caring for your loved one with dementia and need a break, contact the Carer Wellbeing service on 02476 632972.
- If someone with dementia is displaying behaviours that are becoming risky or hard to manage, contact NHS Mental Health Access Hub on 0300 200 0011 - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- If there’s an emergency and you think someone with dementia is at immediate risk, or there’s a problem with the treatment or deterioration of a person: contact NHS Dementia Service Duty Worker (if the person with dementia is already being supported by Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust. This service is available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm only). NHS Mental Health Access Hub for everyone else, or if times are outside of 9am-5pm.
NHS Dementia Service Duty Worker North Warwickshire (Rural North Warwickshire and Nuneaton and Bedworth): 0300 200 2008
NHS Dementia Service Duty Worker Rugby: 01788 513700
NHS Dementia Service Duty Worker South Warwickshire: (Warwick and Stratford-on-Avon): 01926 450660
Contact Dementia Connect in Warwickshire if you:
- require general information about dementia and local support services;
- would like to know more about practical support (such as understanding more about how dementia affects you or your loved ones, small changes you can make at home to help someone with dementia, equipment that can help with daily tasks and maintaining independence or information about COVID);
- need to talk to someone for emotional support as a person with dementia or a carer;
call Dementia Connect on 0333 150 3456