Want to work with us?
Healthwatch Warwickshire is an independent service for everyone who uses health and care services locally. We are here to find out what matters to people and help make sure their views help shape the support they need. Our purpose is to make health and care better for local people.
Any current vacancies are listed below. If you have any questions please get in touch.
Insight and Communications Lead
Salary £26,009 per annum (pro-rata) | Warwickshire wide*| Permanent
Deadline: Wednesday 21st October at 11.59 pm
Help us improve health and care
We are looking for an exceptional Insight and Communications Lead who wants to use their skills to make a difference.
We would like you to join our small but dynamic team and in return, you’ll get a great place to work.
Let us tell you more about the role…
As our Insight and Communications lead, you’ll play a key role in delivering our desire to encourage more people to share their experiences of health and care and influence services to act on these views to improve care.
As part of this opportunity you will:
- Lead on creating and implementing a communications plan which enables us to promote our role as a local Healthwatch and ultimately allow us to gather more feedback on health and care services locally.
- Maintain and develop the use of our online platforms ensuring that the public are kept up to date with accurate accessible information. You will lead on creating social media content that promotes the work of ourselves and share messages from local and national stakeholders.
- Work with the team to achieve our organisational priorities and lead on communicating our local priorities to the public, gathering the views of the public on specific topics within a set timeframe.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations on analysing the feedback we receive through our information systems to ensure we are spotting trends in the information that we receive from the public and communicating that to our key stakeholders.
What we are looking for from you…
Our ideal candidate will come with a track record of managing communications channels such as websites and social media accounts and have proven that they can take complex information and present it in a clear and accessible way.
You’ll need to be comfortable working in a small team and in an environment, which is often fast-paced and requires an ability to self-start and prioritise your own workload.
You’ll need good editorial and analytical skills and be experienced at writing reports.
More about what we do…
We aim to improve the quality of local services by letting local decision makers and those running services know what people want from their care. We:
- Find out what people like about services and what could be better
- We provide information and signposting to help people access support, and
- Make sure those in charge of care understand the improvements people would like to see.
Please note we can only shortlist applicants who have filled in the application form.
If you would like to discuss any elements of this opportunity, please get in touch:
email us or call 01926 422823 and arrange a call back.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st October 2020 (11.59pm)
Interview date: week commencing 2nd November 2020
Healthwatch Warwickshire is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and volunteers and is keen to address areas of under representation in our organisation and would welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from the BAME community, disabled people, and people from the LGBT+ community.
*This post will be primarily home-based. Healthwatch Warwickshire has a base in Leamington Spa which you may be asked to attend when required. There is a need for the post holder to have the ability to drive around Warwickshire to attend public events/engagements and events.