Making health and social care services work better, for everyone

Public care services in Warwickshire are provided through Warwickshire County Council.

Warwickshire County Council – Adult Social Care

Responsible for providing information and advice for people about how to stay well and independent, preventing needs arising, enabling self-care, assessing people’s needs for adult social care, arranging services for eligible individuals, and the quality of services.

Warwickshire County Council – Children’s Social Care

Responsible for providing information, advice and a wide range of services for children, young people and their families. This includes services for children and young people who may have a disability or mental health issue or who are vulnerable.


At you can find reviews of care homes, residential homes and nursing homes in the UK.


The United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA) provides information about choosing a ‘help at home’ provider, as well as details of providers in your area. Visit their website here or phone them on 020 8661 8188.


Warwickshire residential care homes and care providers who will visit you at home are also listed in two online directories here:


The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator of health and social care in England and conducts regular inspections of service providers, including Care Homes and GP Practices. CQC Inspection Reports are available online here.

Join our mailing list