About this event
A webinar run by Cancer Research UK and supported by Warwickshire Health colleagues.
- The basics of cancer
- The importance of Early Diagnosis of cancer
- Cancer screening (bowel, breast and cervical)
- The signs and symptoms of bowel, breast and cervical cancer
- Health of people with learning disabilities
- Barriers to accessing cancer screening
- What is the role of LD practitioners in cancer screening for your clients?
- How do we assess capacity of our clients?
- How do we make reasonable adjustments for our clients?
The complete cancer screening pathway for people with LD.
If you are interested in booking a place, please contact Erin York at: