Our purpose is to make local health and social care services work better, for everyone.
Our sole focus is on understanding the needs, experiences and concerns of everyone who uses local services, so that we can provide you with relevant information on how to access these, and work with local providers to make sure that your voices are heard.
With your input, we aim to be a powerful voice, ensuring local services are meeting your needs today, and that your influence can help to shape the services of the future.
- To be the ‘consumer association’ for those who use health and social care services in Warwickshire
- To enable those who are seldom heard to have a real say in the decisions that affect them
- To be a critical friend to those who provide health and social care services in Warwickshire.
Our Strategic Priorities for 2017/18
Each year we review our priorities based on your feedback. Our conversations with local people, our peers in other local Healthwatch organisations and local service providers help us to set the priorities for the coming year. This year, our focus is on:
- Implementing our restructuring to focus on Communications and Engagement
- Continuation of our focus on Domiciliary Care services
- Continuation of our focus on Mental Health provision
- The Standing Conference on Consumer Voice – providing a new way for all service users to have their say.
How are we doing?
If you would like to comment on the service we provide as your local Healthwatch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Comment on your service’, or phone us on 01926 422 823.
Healthwatch Warwickshire aims for excellent customer service, you can review our Customer service & complaints policy here.