We all value the NHS, but let’s make it even better this year. Tell us about your experiences of health and social care, and the changes that you would like to see made locally, in Healthwatch England’s online survey, #SpeakUp2020.
In Warwickshire, people have told us that access to GP appointments is their top health and care priority for 2020.
People would like to see changes such as:
- Improved transport links, especially to hospitals
- A better environment, less pollution and traffic
- Reduced waiting times for appointments
People effected by mental health problems, Dementia and Autism have also told us that that their support needs are not being met.
So what are we doing about it?
We’re calling on more people to share their views and experiences with us. The NHS and social care services need to hear from the people who use them to know how they can improve.
We want to know about your experiences at all stages of care, including:
- How easy was it to access the help and support you needed?
- What was your experience of care like?
- How did you feel about the further treatment, care or support you were offered?
By taking just five minutes to speak up about what’s worked and what can be improved, you can help future services improve care for you, your loved ones, and your community. It’s that simple.
How to get involved
You can share your views with us by:
- Completing an online survey
- Giving us a call on 01926 422823
- Sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org