We will still be working with local health and social care services and community organisations to help support people during this time.
With the exception of face to face meetings, our usual services will be running and you will still be able to contact us by telephone, online or by post.
- Sharing the latest public messages so people know what they need to do to keep themselves and others safe from coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Continuing to listen to your feedback and experience of using health and care services. This will be shared with local health and social care providers
- Continuing to help people find the information they need about health or social care
- Continuing to share information and advice through our website and social media
- Contacting Warwickshire care homes to showcase good practice and find out where more support is needed - read about the project here.