Making health and social care services work better, for everyone

Help available to make a complaint

NHS Complaints

In Warwickshire, help to make a complaint about NHS services is provided by Voiceability

Tel: 0300 222 5947


Independent Advocacy provides a voice to people in Warwickshire and surrounding areas who, perhaps due to frailty, disability or financial or social circumstances, need support to make choices.

Independent Advocacy website

Tel: 024 7669 7443


Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)

Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)

Social Care Complaints

For social care complaints, there are other organisations who will help if you need to complain about a mental health service, or if you are elderly or feel vulnerable.  These are listed here in the Citizens Advice Guidance document.

Join our mailing list