Making health and social care services work better, for everyone


Healthwatch Warwickshire can provide you with information about local, publicly-funded services, and direct you to other places where you can access more help and information.

We will also provide advice and support if you need to raise a complaint about any part of the health and social care system.

We hope you find what you’re looking for in this section of the website.  If not, you can call us on 01926 422823, or email

Healthwatch Warwickshire does not offer an advocacy service, we won’t be able to resolve any problems for you, but we will put you in touch with people who can.

Articles of interest:


Emergency contacts:

If you have an issue that requires immediate help, consider contacting:

  • Emergency Services on 999 – for immediate help if you or someone else is at immediate risk
  • The Samaritans – if you need to talk to someone, phone 116 123
  • Warwickshire Safeguarding – if you are concerned about your situation or the situation of another adult (01926 412 808) or child (01926 414144).

Join our mailing list