Adding your voice really can help us to have a big impact.
Healthwatch Warwickshire sits on a number of groups and boards, where we represent your views and push for positive changes that will benefit everyone who uses local health and social care services.
Our role as consumer champion for the people of Warwickshire is so important that there is a formal Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Warwickshire Health and Wellbeing Board, the Adult Social Care and Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee, Children and Young People Overview and Scrutiny Committee, and Healthwatch Warwickshire, which sets out the expected behaviours and ways of working.
- Arden Hereford and Worcestershire Quality Surveillance Group
- Children and Young People’s Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Coventry and Rugby CCG Primary Care Committee
- Coventry and Warwickshire Equality Group
- Coventry and Warwickshire Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment Steering Group
- Warwickshire Health and Wellbeing Board
- Warwickshire Health and Wellbeing Executive
- Warwickshire Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Healthwatch Regional Meeting
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment Strategy Group
- South Warwickshire CCG Primary Care Committee
- South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group Patient and Public Participation Group
- Warwickshire Safeguarding Adults Board
- Warwickshire North Clinical Commissioning Group Patient Forum
- Respect National Steering Group
- STP Transition Board